Tuesday, 13 November 2018
IWA Twitter competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Ibec CLG trading as the Irish Whiskey Association whose registered office is at 84-86 Baggot Street, Dublin 2.
2. The competition is open to all followers of @IrishWhiskeyAsc aged 18 years or over except employees of PR360, ABFI, IWA and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://twitter.com/IrishWhiskeyAsc.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
7. Closing date for entry will be Friday, 16 November 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Follow @IrishWhiskeyAsc, retweet the indicated post and tag a friend you’d bring along to the event.
10. The prize is as follows: 2 x VIP passes to the Telegraph Whisky Experience from December 3-4 2018.
11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Accommodation and travel are not included in this prize.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by the Irish Whiskey Association.
13. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not in a position to claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The Irish Whiskey Association will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.